Kick off the official start to summer with summer’s unofficial favorite wine (rosé!). Held outdoors on Angel Oak’s oceanfront patio, this rosé-centric afternoon includes live music, chef bites by Angel Oak’s acclaimed culinary team and more than 10 rosé wine and rosé champagne tastings.
Featured wines include:
- Groundwork Rose, 2016 Grenache
- Gruet NV Sparkling Rosé, New Mexico
- Hudson Bellamy Rose, 2014 “Que Syrah Syrah”
- Stolpman 2016 Para Maria Rose – 70% Cabernet, 30% Syrah
- Stolpman 2016 Estate Rose – 100% Grenache
- Summer Somewhere 2016 Grenache Rose
- Timbre Rose, Pinot Noir 2016
- Union Sacre Rose, 2016 “La Gitane” Pinot Noir
- Verdad 2016 Grenache Rose
- Larner Rose 2016
Additionally, Chef Vincent Lesage will offer a special take on Angel Oak’s highly awarded modern steak and seafood menu, including an heirloom tomato station, assorted antipasto, fresh oysters and ceviche, and more. View Menu
$60 per person (inclusive of tax & gratuity).